Skip to main content

I don't know...

Huh, i feel so confuse now.
Because of something that i don't know and understand.
This time, the system of election in my school are really different than last year.
I think, this time not really democratic, because of the teachers just choosed their 2 best students from their class, and then the 2 best students will take the audition to become the candidate of president and vice president osis.
I think this system so unfair.
WHY?
Because last year, when i become a candidate of vice president osis, I must took many interviews with many people such as: principal of gps, student affair of gps, almost all of osis member (osis 2007-2008) and plus, one person (the graduated student from first batch shgps).
And then I must took some writing test to measured the capability of my brain.
If my memory save correctly the test took about 3 or 2 hours.
And then when i had been choosed as a candidate of vice president, i must took some interviews with some osis members after school until 5 pm.
Oh, it's so tired at that time.
And if we compare the system of election osis this year and last year, are really very different.
Ya, just let it go.
And i hope osis committee this year will be better than last year.
Good Luck..:D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ngamuk...hahhaha

hahaha...hari ini gw lagi agak emosian bgt nh, huahahha...ampe ngamuk( kata anak2 osis tadi pas rapat).hehehe. Gw sh jujur aja, gw gk ngamuk, gw cuma gk suka banget sama sistem yang sekarang. Sistem election yang sekarang itu bener2 weird bgt dhe menurut gw. Cuma di sistem yang sekarang, anak baru bisa jadi Ketua osis, cuma sistem yang sekarang, anak kelas 10 yang baru yang gk ikut mos (mksdnya mos yang sebelum msk itu, bukan mos susulan mksdnya) bisa jadi wakil ketua osis yang baru. Cuma di sistem election kali ini yang kampanyenya cuma sehari dan pada saat habis kampanye itu, kita harus langsung nentuin pilihan kita. Cuma election kali ini yang gk make hall untuk acara puncak election. Cuma di sistem election kali ini ada 1 kelas dan 2/3 guru yang belum ngasih suara dalam pemilihan ini, tapi udah bisa ditentuin siapa pemenangnya.Katanya sh denger2 gitu ada yang bilang, yang penting jumlah suara 90% udah masuk dan udah kebanyakan milih "itu orang", jadi ya udah, gk apa2. Par...

Jakarta Fashion House

Guys....... This is one thing that always making me proud to be Indonesian. Indonesian as an  archipelagic   island country  in  Southeast Asia , lying between the  Indian Ocean  and the  Pacific Ocean , have so many variations in culture. Me, as one of the millions citizens in Indonesia must respect every differential culture which exist in Indonesia. In order to make Indonesia’s position at the united in diversity, I thought that we must conserve local things from our lovely country. Many ways that we can do to make it real, for the example is like what Marstya Rini and Sam Bahtiar did. Both of them are the founders of Jakarta Fashion House, and the next big question goes to “What is Jakarta Fashion House?” Jakarta Fashion house is the first e-commerce platform which entirely dedicated to local fashion product. Indonesia has outstanding local designers and offer unparalleled craftmanship in the fashion industry sector. Jakarta Fa...

Chic Star 2013 by Chic Magazine (A Smart Magazine for Career Girls)

Hey ya my blog, this is my special post because Since long time ago I’ve never  write something about me and this is about the Important Experience in My Life and I will share it. This is about the precious moment in my life that Jesus gives me chance to become 1 of 10 finalists Chic Star 2013. Seriously for the first time I knew that I’ve been chosen as the finalist. I feel so Shocked, Surprised and Grateful. I still remember the moment that I knew it for the first time, it was Wednesday, 13 November 2013. I was doing my assignment at my college and then My Mom called me that there was a call from Chic Magazine on my Blackberry phone which is at home. So that I told Mom to said that I’m at college now and if there’s something to talk about I beg Mom to handle it for me, and My Mom said: “it couldn’t be like that, They told me that You must handle it by yourself.” And then I said: “How can? I didn’t bring that phone.” My mom said: ”I just give them this number so that th...