Skip to main content

Merry Riana: Mimpi Sejuta Dollar and Cahaya Dari Timur: Beta Maluku [MOVIES REVIEW]

These two movies are the totally must watch Indonesian movie of the year (2014). To tell you the truth there are so many Indonesian movies that you may not underestimate, because of what? Nowadays Indonesian movies are really developing a lot. There are so many Indonesian movies that really have precious historical value, fun, touching, inspirating and etc. Especially, I do concern with movies that can awake my spirit to always do the best or in other words can really inspire me.

*Dalam bahasa indonesianya, film yang menginspirasi dan bisa membangkitkan semangat terutama semangat untuk belajar dan menggapai cita-cita

These the last two movies that based on true story that can really inspire you a lot.
And the nominees goes to....... *Dibaca dengan ala-ala bacain penghargaan oscar



This movie really totally brings me to tear a lot. The way Chelsea Islan act as Merry Riana totally made the audiences who watch it feel so satisfied. In this movie I didn't see Chelsea as a Chelsea Islan, and I shouldn't imagine the real Merry Riana become Chelsea Islan. The casting director of this movie is totally get big success. 


This is the scene when Merry Riana was talking with Alva. 


This is the scene when Merry Riana try to get her first job in Singapore. 
(There is Jupe, one of Indonesian actress who act as the owner of the cafe) 



This is the scene when Merry Riana pursued people to join with her insurance company or to buy the insurance package. 

 I wanna said that Chelsea Islan really did a great job on this scene, this scene successfully can show the expression of emotionally being relieved. 
(This scene almost made me cry a lot)

.
The photo of reality which becoming a movie, very emotional.


 This is the photo of Chelsea Islan as Merry Riana and Dion Wiyoko as Alva.

This the photo of the real Alva, Merry Riana and their children.
A romantic true love story, happily ever after. 



And our movies review still not meet the end. I still have one more movie that we must talk about.
From singapore goes to the east of Indonesia, Maluku.
This movie told us about team work. I do really learn many things from this movie. 
Sometimes when we work together in a group, the situation brought us to feel the pressure and in that critical moment, only the solid team who can passed it. 

Especially in a football team, I hope someday, the next generation of football player in Indonesia can learn many things from this movie and bring the victory of Indonesia. There is nothing impossible if we let God lead our life.

Psssssstttt.... this movie also based on true story. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jakarta Fashion House

Guys....... This is one thing that always making me proud to be Indonesian. Indonesian as an  archipelagic   island country  in  Southeast Asia , lying between the  Indian Ocean  and the  Pacific Ocean , have so many variations in culture. Me, as one of the millions citizens in Indonesia must respect every differential culture which exist in Indonesia. In order to make Indonesia’s position at the united in diversity, I thought that we must conserve local things from our lovely country. Many ways that we can do to make it real, for the example is like what Marstya Rini and Sam Bahtiar did. Both of them are the founders of Jakarta Fashion House, and the next big question goes to “What is Jakarta Fashion House?” Jakarta Fashion house is the first e-commerce platform which entirely dedicated to local fashion product. Indonesia has outstanding local designers and offer unparalleled craftmanship in the fashion industry sector. Jakarta Fa...

Ngamuk...hahhaha

hahaha...hari ini gw lagi agak emosian bgt nh, huahahha...ampe ngamuk( kata anak2 osis tadi pas rapat).hehehe. Gw sh jujur aja, gw gk ngamuk, gw cuma gk suka banget sama sistem yang sekarang. Sistem election yang sekarang itu bener2 weird bgt dhe menurut gw. Cuma di sistem yang sekarang, anak baru bisa jadi Ketua osis, cuma sistem yang sekarang, anak kelas 10 yang baru yang gk ikut mos (mksdnya mos yang sebelum msk itu, bukan mos susulan mksdnya) bisa jadi wakil ketua osis yang baru. Cuma di sistem election kali ini yang kampanyenya cuma sehari dan pada saat habis kampanye itu, kita harus langsung nentuin pilihan kita. Cuma election kali ini yang gk make hall untuk acara puncak election. Cuma di sistem election kali ini ada 1 kelas dan 2/3 guru yang belum ngasih suara dalam pemilihan ini, tapi udah bisa ditentuin siapa pemenangnya.Katanya sh denger2 gitu ada yang bilang, yang penting jumlah suara 90% udah masuk dan udah kebanyakan milih "itu orang", jadi ya udah, gk apa2. Par...

Chic Star 2013 by Chic Magazine (A Smart Magazine for Career Girls)

Hey ya my blog, this is my special post because Since long time ago I’ve never  write something about me and this is about the Important Experience in My Life and I will share it. This is about the precious moment in my life that Jesus gives me chance to become 1 of 10 finalists Chic Star 2013. Seriously for the first time I knew that I’ve been chosen as the finalist. I feel so Shocked, Surprised and Grateful. I still remember the moment that I knew it for the first time, it was Wednesday, 13 November 2013. I was doing my assignment at my college and then My Mom called me that there was a call from Chic Magazine on my Blackberry phone which is at home. So that I told Mom to said that I’m at college now and if there’s something to talk about I beg Mom to handle it for me, and My Mom said: “it couldn’t be like that, They told me that You must handle it by yourself.” And then I said: “How can? I didn’t bring that phone.” My mom said: ”I just give them this number so that th...