Skip to main content

Happy 10th Anniversary The Silent Witness (freyona.blogspot.com)


First of all, I want to explain why I often use english in my blog. The reason is just because my english not really good enough and I must push my self harder to be able to practice it more through anything, and this blog is one of many medias that I can use to practice it. It doesn’t mean that I don’t love Bahasa, I do love Bahasa Indonesia without any doubtful. I will use both English and Bahasa as well in this blog.

Enough with the explanation, we will continue with the story of this blog. Time flies so fast, I’m also don’t realize that I’ve been blogging since that time. This blog has been there since February 2008, so by this year it has been 10 years, one decade. I love writing since the first time I was able to write, approximately when I was 4 years old. I started writing in a diary book and hope someday that diary book will help the publisher to make my own biography book, which is so silly.

I’ve ever thought like that maybe because since I was kid, I have dream that one day I will become a president or any person that can bring huge influence to the world for a better life. I can read since I was 3 years old and the book that really remarkable for me at that time is a book about Abraham Lincoln, and I guess my dream to become a president one day is come from that figure. The very simple reason why I feel that I can be like him one day is He has the same birth date as mine, 12th February. As the time goes by, all the unique coincidences between Kennedy and Lincoln make me even more imagining that one day the wonderful coincidence will also happen into my life, because I believe that there is no coincidence without God’s intervention. Whatever it is, all the positive things through my ideas, dreams, hopes, experiences, reviews, recommendations, or even my randomness, and something like those will keep continue to spread in The Silent Witness.

Eventhough recently I prefer to make vlog (video blog) instead of this one, there is still differentiation in term of the style to share. This blog has become the silent witness of my life through my ups & downs, and it will never change. I hope it will not only become a blog, but also become blessing for others. For this year (2018), I will focus to make more posting about life, art gallery, movie reviews, and past event experiences. Thank you for read this.





Comments

Daniel said…
Wow, amazing determination. Your writing is very good and you are right, pushing yourself to write in English, even if it's outside your comfort zone, helps you expand the limits of your comfort zone and allows you to grow. I know one thing for sure, if you are ever going to be on the ballot to become president of this country, I'll definitely get nationalized so I can vote for you. Keep up the good work Gendis and I'm totally sure you'll be able to write your own book someday, and hopefully one day, I can proudly say:"Do you see President Gendis? She was once my student!!!"

All the best!

Daniel Arseneault

Popular posts from this blog

Statement of Life Position

After so long time without any posting in my lovely blogspot, Now, I'm back. What I've been through for the recent period? Many things I've been deal with and thanks God I can do all of those things in YOUR guidance.  Due to my hectic program in master degree of Wijawiyata Manajemen (WM) in PPM Graduate school of management, I have been through many assignments, like grand paper, business case analysis, presentation, outing activities and many more, because in Wijawiyata program, it is teach me not only about hard skill but also soft skill. Really feel so grateful to become part of WM, especially WM batch 73. I've learnt so many things that words can't explain.  Start in 29 March 2015, the first day of the opening ceremony WM 73 and then in the next days we start the program, begin with the matriculation. The subjects who taught in the matriculation period are accounting and statistics. Since I've got those subjects during the bachelor degree, I

Putri Bunga Jakarta 2014

First of all, let me praise the Lord, my Jesus Christ thank you for everything in this life. I feel so grateful that you give the opportunity to become 1st winner of Putri Bunga Jakarta 2014. YOU've choosen me and YOU will make me able to hold this title until the end of period. This opportunity really precious for my life, this is one lifetime opportunity. Really thanks God. The challenge is for this year, in 2015 i must participate the national beauty pageant competition which is Queen of Flower 2015 which is my preceded Putri Bunga Jakarta 2013 has won this competition with the title Queen of Flower 2014. That will become a great challenge for myself. But i don't want to make it a pressure to myself. Just do everything with my best because God Lead my life. Putri Bunga Jakarta is a beauty pageant that judged like the other pageant, beauty, brain, behavior or manner, impressive, smart, social, Actually this is a beauty pageant for choosing tourism ambassadors of Rawa Belo

2pm - Heartbeat ( MV + Lyric + Translations )

*Heartbeat* can you feel my heartbeat niga jitbalbgo ddeonan shimjangi ajikdo ddwigo issuh geugutdo neoleul hyanghae ijeulyeogo amooli nolyukhaebwado saelowoon saramdeuleun amoori mannabado gaesok dashi ddo dashi dolaseomyun wae ni senggakman naneunji an hallae geuman hallae amoori nae jashineul dallaego ddo dallae bwado amoo soyoungi ubssuh nae shimjangi gojangna bulyusseo wae wae ajikdo naneun ilun babo gateun jisheul haneunji meolilon algetneundae gaseumeun wae ji mamdaelonji nuleul jabgo nochileul mot hae jigeumdo niga na eh gyuttae itneun gut gattae ibyuleul mitji mot hae nogool mannado maeum sok han gotseun yulji mot hago gaesok ni jalil biweonwa ol liga ubneundae oljido moleundago wae mitneunji gaseumi wae maleul an deutni listen to my heartbeat. it's beating for you listen to my heartbeat. it's waiting for you ggeutnatdaneun gul ajikdo molla wae ileoneunji ihaega an ga listen to my heartbeat. it's beating for you listen to my heartbeat. it's waiting for you nu