Skip to main content

Hero (Kim Jae Joong)

Who is he?

This is his photo when he was singing


He is another dbsk member. And I like him too same as i like yun ho.


These are more informations about him"


Stage Name: Hero (Young Woong)

Real Name: Kim Jae Joong (김재중)

Position: Main Vocals

Age: 23/24 (Western/Korean)

Birthday: January 26, 1986

Birthplace : Choong

NamEducation: "3rd Year University Student"

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 63 kg

Blood Type: O

Hobbies: Games and listening to music

Special Ability: Singing2nd Annual SM Best Competition - Best Appearance 1st Place



He looks so perfect in this photo.

Born in 1986, he was born with the blood-type O and has the personality of someone with the blood type. He ss the main vocalist of the Korean group "TVXQ" (Dong Bang Shin Gi), and carries out the role of the "big brother" with Yunho. He gives the most criticism to the members regarding music. Jaejoong has deep thoughts and talks straight-forwardly. His neat and tidy personality is portrayed in the dorm they live in; cleaning every corner of the house is blatantly a part of this trait, but he also is interested in cooking and feeds everyone in the group. Is the 'mother' of the group. Exceptional cooking skills and can prepare 15 kinds of dishes easily. Won the best looking award from SM and is a pretty boy, but his hobby is weight training -- he has a great, masculine body in contrast to his feminine face. Is interested in people's relationships and likes to love.


Right now Jaejoong cooks for his members. He improved his cooking skills while preparing for his debut also his parent's contribution was the biggest. Jaejoong's parents owns a restaurant in ChoongNam KwangJoo. JaeJoong went through lots of hardship during his youth. He took many part-time jobs from working in a convenience store, to delivering chicken, newspapers, and manual labor; there's nothing he hasn't done. Jaejoong also appeared in the movie 'Taeguki wa Hweenalli myuh' (waving the Korean flag) as an extra but its really difficult to find him in the movie. He appeared as one of the Chinese soliders. Jaejoong's special talent is his husky voice, but the one thing he likes the most is his eyebrows. When he was young his dream was to be a supermarket owner because he would be able to eat as many cookies as he would want.


He looks so diffrent in this picture, but he still so cute and handsome.


Questionaire:


1.) Name: Kim Jaejoong

2.) Birthdate: January 26

3.) Address: Someplace in Seoul

4.) Blood type: O

5.) Height: 180 cm

6.) Weight: 63 kg

7.) Shoe size: 275 mm

8.) Personality: Bright I guess? (People say I don't have a very good first impression.)

9.) Dream: To be a famous and respected singer, and to have my name remembered for a while.

10.) Specialties: Singing, Staying awake, walking, thinking, playing and playing the 3.6.9 game.

11.) Hobbies: My specialties are my hobbies

12.) My idol: A person like HK

13.) Celebrities you likes: MILK's Yumi, Shinhwa's Junjin, Yoo Youngjin, Hwanhee, Hweesung.

14.) Fav Flower: Lily

15.) I want to go out with this kind of person: HK

16.) Fav. Fruit: Bananas and apples

17.) People you don like: Someone who thinks he/she is all that.

18.) Fav comic book: I like most of the ones I read but my absolute fav is DRAGON BALL!

19.) What I worried about: Secret

20.) Sleeping out: I'll let you make up it on your own.

21.) Alcohol tolerance: around 4 bottles, but depends how fast I drink them

22.) First love: First year of MS

23.) Someone I respect: parents, Yoo Youngjin, Hwanhee and Hyesung

24.) Sport Im good at: Running

25.) Fav song: I have too many

26.) Number of blind dates youe gone on: 3

27.) When I look the best: When I've worked out for an hour or so

28.) Person I've liked the best out of all the people I've gone out with: ?hm?

29.) Fav number: 4 and 8

30.) Prized Possession: my parents

31.) Lowest ranking: what do you mean?

32.) Religion: buddhist

33.) What I think when looking in the mirror: star

34.) Fav color: black and blue

35.) Good thing about myself: I'm nice, but I think my first impression IS bad.

36.) Bad thing about myself: my first impression is bad.

37.) Drinking habits: I think a lot of myself

39.) On a rainy day I want to go outside and get wet: No~! I want to sleep

40.) Things I cook well: I'm good at cooking korean food

41.) Something I want to do right now: I want to go home and wach tv

42.) Foreign language I good at: japanese

43.) Something I want to do with the person I love: Walk near the river holding hands.

44.) A present I want to give the person I love: A piggyback ride near the river.

45.) Things I want: I have too much I want.

46.) If you met a boyfriend from the past: ?boyfriend??

47.) A present I want to receive from the person I love: Love and more love!

48.) Phone greeting: I can't type in what I want. I broke it.

49.) Ringtone: TT_TT

50.) Caller rings: TT0TT!!

51.) If you found 1 million dollars on the road: I'll leave a 1000 dollars and pick up the rest to save.

52.) Habits: thinking, laying down.

53.) Sleeping habits: I sleep on my belly.

54.) What I wearing as of now: White beater and jeans.

55.) I want to die when: I don't have the nerve in me to kill myself so I think I'd just go one suffering.

56.) Something I want to do right now: I want to debut!

56.) How many times have you received flowers from a person of the different gender: Do you mean given: is this a quiz for girls?

57.) Where I want surgery: ? what?

58.) My charm: If I get closer to someone, that person can depend on me.

59.) What people think of me: It's all different.

60.) Someone I say a lot: Let's save!!!

61.) What I'm scared of: cockroaches,spiders

62.) When I was most hurt: When I had a Jangyum

63.) When I feel the happiest: When I say something nice to my parents.

64.) What I do when I scared: I sing.

65.) When have you given chocolates to someone for valentines day: once in MS.

66.) What I do when I stressed: I listen to music.

67.) What I like to eat when I drink: Soup and casseroles.

68.) What I do when I'm mad: I hit things!!!

69.) Things I can't eat: raw food

70.) Time I get to school: ?

71.) Something I want to learn: acting.

72.) What I do when there is someone I don't like: Ignore them.

73.) When I was the happiest in my life: When I had my first rehearsal in SM.

74.) What I think of money: It doesn't grow on trees.

75.) If the person you love ended up loving someone else: I'll let them go because there must be something they don't like about me.

76.) Most recent time I cried: ??

77.) Sunshine or Moonlight: Moonlight.

78.) First kiss: 6th year of EM.79.) If someone I broke up with wanted to get back: I'll think about it.

80.) Favorite person of a different race I like: I like asians in general.

81.) My most favorite thing I own: I guess my clothes.

82.) How long I can wait for someone: 4 hours.

83.) When I was most disappointed: too long to write down.

84.) Your monthly allowance: 3oo or 400 dollars.

85.) Fav animals: Dogs.

86.) Fav. Season: winter

87.) Most memorable date: ? hm?

88.) What I look at when I look at someone of the other gender: Everything.

90.) Nicknames: Boojaejoong,JJ.

92.) Love is?: ? ...like a drug.

93.) When I know the person I love has changed: When the things they do change.

94.) What I don't like when I'm going out with someone: ...?

95.) What I like the most about myself: eyes

96.) A wish for this year: I hope everything I do ends up well.

100.) Last thing you want to say: wish me luck!



Okay, there are something wrong with the numbering, because it so much information and its make human error. Because I copied that from the internet, but i forgot about the adress of the site.

He is so cute when he is wearing eye glasses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statement of Life Position

After so long time without any posting in my lovely blogspot, Now, I'm back. What I've been through for the recent period? Many things I've been deal with and thanks God I can do all of those things in YOUR guidance.  Due to my hectic program in master degree of Wijawiyata Manajemen (WM) in PPM Graduate school of management, I have been through many assignments, like grand paper, business case analysis, presentation, outing activities and many more, because in Wijawiyata program, it is teach me not only about hard skill but also soft skill. Really feel so grateful to become part of WM, especially WM batch 73. I've learnt so many things that words can't explain.  Start in 29 March 2015, the first day of the opening ceremony WM 73 and then in the next days we start the program, begin with the matriculation. The subjects who taught in the matriculation period are accounting and statistics. Since I've got those subjects during the bachelor degree, I

Chic Star 2013 by Chic Magazine (A Smart Magazine for Career Girls)

Hey ya my blog, this is my special post because Since long time ago I’ve never  write something about me and this is about the Important Experience in My Life and I will share it. This is about the precious moment in my life that Jesus gives me chance to become 1 of 10 finalists Chic Star 2013. Seriously for the first time I knew that I’ve been chosen as the finalist. I feel so Shocked, Surprised and Grateful. I still remember the moment that I knew it for the first time, it was Wednesday, 13 November 2013. I was doing my assignment at my college and then My Mom called me that there was a call from Chic Magazine on my Blackberry phone which is at home. So that I told Mom to said that I’m at college now and if there’s something to talk about I beg Mom to handle it for me, and My Mom said: “it couldn’t be like that, They told me that You must handle it by yourself.” And then I said: “How can? I didn’t bring that phone.” My mom said: ”I just give them this number so that they c

About Wikan

Name: Ida Bagus Wikan. Gender: Not a boy, not a girl too. ( I don't know exactly what it is). Age: 16. Status: Like both (male and female). Hobby: Sleeping (it is a sleepaholic like a buffalo). Favorite color: Pink, navy blue, magenta, purple, black, burgundy. Okay, I write about him because he coerce me to write about him, if i don't write about him in my blog, he will punish me, bite me, and punch me. How cruel he is.hahahha... In my opinion, he is a good friend for me, and the others, but something he did crazy thing. But it isn't weird anymore because i'm crazier than him. He likes to play barbie dolls when she was a young girl. I think, i must put his photo in this blog, so the readers of my blog can know his/her face. OK, i'm sorry ya wikan, because i posted your photograph and make your reputation rather complicated.hehehe..peace... if you want me to change this post, just tell me. hahahhaha(devil laugh) :P *He is a normal boy*