Skip to main content

The Missing Chapter

Forgetting the past event can be the hardest part ever.
Life must go on. The world will not sleep when you are sleeping.
Sometimes we only miss the moment but not the people in it.
Suddenly remember about the moment it can be hurt so much and forgetting the past event can be the hardest part ever.

Maybe this could be a lifetime of regret for me.
I have dreamt of it for whole of my life.
And then I must let my dream go away forever even the dream was in my hand grip.
I know that i can't reply the time or make the time stop for a moment.
But i must do it.

Nobody knows how i feel when i made the decision.
When i must say "I can't" and "I'm quit" even my heart said "Hold on till the end, this is what you've dreamt of for whole of your life and the chance is now or never".
People can judge my decision or even judge my personality.
But for sure, only God can judge me. 
Maybe i've lost my mind at that time but all the things must not lead to regret.

Nobody knows how much i did to finally reach that step.
How many things that i've sacrifice.
How hard for me to let it go that dream from my life.
How loud i cried for it.
How hurt my feeling when the the third vice prexy and his partner said how he hopes me to be there to make a change. But i can't make his hope come true.I feel like i've disappointed many parties.
They hope for me to make change because they assessed that i was able to make it.
But i choose to quit because I feel my vision not aligned with the vision of the main part of them.
I assessed that if I can't struggle for the majority part, I'm finished. The reason is i see that many things seems unlogic and impossible for me to do because contrary to my conscience.
I can't just keep silent when all of the commitments be violated.
For me the position is not the most important thing.
The most important thing is How we make change for a better life.
Sometimes we must walk to the other way to achieve the same goal and that's what i do now.
That's the price that i must pay. And the price isn't cheap, the price is to let the chance to go forever in my life.
I'll show the world that I can do something that can make good change even i'm not in there and i will make people who trust me be proud of me in the near future. I believe i can do it in God leads.
Maybe it isn't the right time for me, the only thing that i believe. God is always make everything in the right time.

Life is about choice. And i've made the decision about that choice.
Sometimes we can't get all the things that we want in life. 
But it will be always the chance if you're really chase for it. 


We must choose the best choice for our life in GOD's lead.
I will never forget about the missing chapter for the rest of my life.
Thank you God for all of your blessing that i can join and become the pieces part of it.
I've felt how hurt to be rejected, how hurt to be missed it, how happy to be accepted, how happy to be part of the missing chapter,
The missing chapter really taught me about the essence of life without it I can't become like now.



In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 


**If you know what I'm talking about. You must know me well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statement of Life Position

After so long time without any posting in my lovely blogspot, Now, I'm back. What I've been through for the recent period? Many things I've been deal with and thanks God I can do all of those things in YOUR guidance.  Due to my hectic program in master degree of Wijawiyata Manajemen (WM) in PPM Graduate school of management, I have been through many assignments, like grand paper, business case analysis, presentation, outing activities and many more, because in Wijawiyata program, it is teach me not only about hard skill but also soft skill. Really feel so grateful to become part of WM, especially WM batch 73. I've learnt so many things that words can't explain.  Start in 29 March 2015, the first day of the opening ceremony WM 73 and then in the next days we start the program, begin with the matriculation. The subjects who taught in the matriculation period are accounting and statistics. Since I've got those subjects during the bachelor degree, I

Chic Star 2013 by Chic Magazine (A Smart Magazine for Career Girls)

Hey ya my blog, this is my special post because Since long time ago I’ve never  write something about me and this is about the Important Experience in My Life and I will share it. This is about the precious moment in my life that Jesus gives me chance to become 1 of 10 finalists Chic Star 2013. Seriously for the first time I knew that I’ve been chosen as the finalist. I feel so Shocked, Surprised and Grateful. I still remember the moment that I knew it for the first time, it was Wednesday, 13 November 2013. I was doing my assignment at my college and then My Mom called me that there was a call from Chic Magazine on my Blackberry phone which is at home. So that I told Mom to said that I’m at college now and if there’s something to talk about I beg Mom to handle it for me, and My Mom said: “it couldn’t be like that, They told me that You must handle it by yourself.” And then I said: “How can? I didn’t bring that phone.” My mom said: ”I just give them this number so that they c

About Wikan

Name: Ida Bagus Wikan. Gender: Not a boy, not a girl too. ( I don't know exactly what it is). Age: 16. Status: Like both (male and female). Hobby: Sleeping (it is a sleepaholic like a buffalo). Favorite color: Pink, navy blue, magenta, purple, black, burgundy. Okay, I write about him because he coerce me to write about him, if i don't write about him in my blog, he will punish me, bite me, and punch me. How cruel he is.hahahha... In my opinion, he is a good friend for me, and the others, but something he did crazy thing. But it isn't weird anymore because i'm crazier than him. He likes to play barbie dolls when she was a young girl. I think, i must put his photo in this blog, so the readers of my blog can know his/her face. OK, i'm sorry ya wikan, because i posted your photograph and make your reputation rather complicated.hehehe..peace... if you want me to change this post, just tell me. hahahhaha(devil laugh) :P *He is a normal boy*