Skip to main content

CHIC STAR 2013 Part 2

This is the Part 1 (http://freyona.blogspot.com/2014/01/chic-star-2013-by-chic-magazine-smart.html?view=classic)


It's better late than never.
To tell you the truth, this post has been made since February 2014 but so many obstacles that made me always postpone to finish it. 

This is the "First Golden Gate"
This is the very first time that I got placed on the 1st place in this kind of competition..
Really Thanks God and can't get enough to praise You Lord because all of opportunities that come to my life. Nothing is impossible if you let Jesus to lead your life. 

So, this is the story of my own journey to reach my dreams to become what i've dreamt about for whole of my life. Before this opportunity come to my life, I've ever failed many times. I've ever tried similar competitions like this and I got failed. But all of the failures don't make me to give up, because "Winner never quit and quitter never win". Even I've ever lost my hope too but I still believe in Jesus plans in my life. He made me to get failed so that i can feel so grateful when I success and still modest like before. He wants me to dive in His plan and still grateful when everything didn't come as what I expected. And i always believe the word of God that said in Deuteronomy 28:13 "And the Lord shall make you the head, and not the tail; and you shall be above only, and you shall not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you this day and are watchful to do them."

In the end, Jesus made me become not an instant winner. So that I can learn from my failures to become better and better in every chance that come into my life. When the preparation meets the opportunity, we called it moment of truth and this is the moment of truth that I got in my life.

Last 28 January 2014, the awarding of CHIC STAR 2013 and I've never expected that I will win it. Really, Nothing to Lose. I got so many experiences. These are some photos before the awarding moment.  



This is the article in CHIC Magazine before the Awardubg Day



One edition before the Winner announcement in CHIC Magazine



The closing vote for favourite participants by the public's



The closing vote for favourite essays participants by the public's



The closing vote for favourite videos participants by the public's



 This is the invitation to attend the awarding event



This is the video of mine when I answered the questions of the judges. I got the question from Ms. Emma Alliudin, the editor in chief of CHIC Magazine. I felt so nervous and my performance was so far from good at that time. That's the first time for me to answer a serious question on the big stage in front of so many people. My public speaking skill is really need serious improvement. I do really learn many things from this experience. This is really a precious experience. Since that time, I try to always improve my public speaking skill. This video showed that every successful person once is a beginner too and I never ashamed to upload this video in public because I wanna let all of you know that success is a process and there is no an instant process that will make a good result.  



This is the photo when I was awarding as CHIC Star 2013.
There are Mba Teges Prita Soraya, Mba Lenny Agustin, Amaluna Handayani, Nadia, Gendis Freyona (Me), Felisia Helena Kuliit, Belda Tanamas, Mba Emma Alliudin, and Mba Lucky Arinta. 
(Left to Right) 



This is me and the winner of CHIC Star 2012 (Felisia Helena Kuliit).



This is me.



This is the Star Trophy.




This is the Star Trophy with the Sash, 



This is the coverage in magazine.



                                                         This is the coverage in magazine.



                                                        This is the coverage in magazine.



                                                          This is the coverage in magazine.



                                                       This is the coverage in magazine.



This is the cover of magazine that have the coverage about awarding CHIC Star 2013.



This is the link where you can read this article. Just click it :)
Anyway there's typo in my name, that should be Gendis Freyona not Gendis Priona.




This is the link where you can read this article. Just click it :)
Nah kalo yang disini gak typo, Tulisannya bener Gendis Freyona, tapi urutan pemenang ke 3 sm ke 2nya ketuker. The 2nd Winner is Belda Tanamas and the 3rd winner si Nadia. 




This is my profile in Public Figure segment in CHIC Magazine the next several months after the awarding moment.


Really thanks God for everthing. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statement of Life Position

After so long time without any posting in my lovely blogspot, Now, I'm back. What I've been through for the recent period? Many things I've been deal with and thanks God I can do all of those things in YOUR guidance.  Due to my hectic program in master degree of Wijawiyata Manajemen (WM) in PPM Graduate school of management, I have been through many assignments, like grand paper, business case analysis, presentation, outing activities and many more, because in Wijawiyata program, it is teach me not only about hard skill but also soft skill. Really feel so grateful to become part of WM, especially WM batch 73. I've learnt so many things that words can't explain.  Start in 29 March 2015, the first day of the opening ceremony WM 73 and then in the next days we start the program, begin with the matriculation. The subjects who taught in the matriculation period are accounting and statistics. Since I've got those subjects during the bachelor degree, I

Chic Star 2013 by Chic Magazine (A Smart Magazine for Career Girls)

Hey ya my blog, this is my special post because Since long time ago I’ve never  write something about me and this is about the Important Experience in My Life and I will share it. This is about the precious moment in my life that Jesus gives me chance to become 1 of 10 finalists Chic Star 2013. Seriously for the first time I knew that I’ve been chosen as the finalist. I feel so Shocked, Surprised and Grateful. I still remember the moment that I knew it for the first time, it was Wednesday, 13 November 2013. I was doing my assignment at my college and then My Mom called me that there was a call from Chic Magazine on my Blackberry phone which is at home. So that I told Mom to said that I’m at college now and if there’s something to talk about I beg Mom to handle it for me, and My Mom said: “it couldn’t be like that, They told me that You must handle it by yourself.” And then I said: “How can? I didn’t bring that phone.” My mom said: ”I just give them this number so that they c

About Wikan

Name: Ida Bagus Wikan. Gender: Not a boy, not a girl too. ( I don't know exactly what it is). Age: 16. Status: Like both (male and female). Hobby: Sleeping (it is a sleepaholic like a buffalo). Favorite color: Pink, navy blue, magenta, purple, black, burgundy. Okay, I write about him because he coerce me to write about him, if i don't write about him in my blog, he will punish me, bite me, and punch me. How cruel he is.hahahha... In my opinion, he is a good friend for me, and the others, but something he did crazy thing. But it isn't weird anymore because i'm crazier than him. He likes to play barbie dolls when she was a young girl. I think, i must put his photo in this blog, so the readers of my blog can know his/her face. OK, i'm sorry ya wikan, because i posted your photograph and make your reputation rather complicated.hehehe..peace... if you want me to change this post, just tell me. hahahhaha(devil laugh) :P *He is a normal boy*