Skip to main content

Company Visit to Batik Chic by Novita Yunus on 23rd May 2015

Last 23rd May 2015 I got the precious opportunity to represent my class, WM 73 to join with the company visit or field trip to Batik Chic by Novita Yunus. Actually this company visit specially for the EM 11 with major of entrepreneurship but PPM School of Management give WM 73 chance to join with the field trip. Thanks God for the precious opportunity.

So, this is it. I wanna start with who Novita Yunus is.
I will give you three links that can explain enough about her.

This is the first link about Novita Yunus. You can also see the summary about that link on the picture below.


http://wanitawirausaha.femina.co.id/WebForm/contentDetail.aspx?MC=001&SMC=006&AR=135


This is the second link about Novita Yunus. You can also see the summary about that link on the picture below.

 http://projectingindonesia.com/people/batik-chic-premium-indonesian-batik-bags/


This is the third link about Novita Yunus. You can also see the summary about that link on the picture below.


http://www.tabloidnova.com/Nova/Profil/Novita-Yunus-Semangat-Wujudkan-Tas-Impian-1/

After you have know about the profile of Mrs. Novita Yunus and her Batik Chic, let me show you the photos that I took at Batik Chic Gallery. Hope all of you guys like my angle of photos and get interest in this place then get inspired to have or start business like this or have desire to shop some items here. Because all of the items in BC (Batik Chic) really have premium quality that will make you satisfied and feel the pride to wear it.  

Sssttt... actually I'm not a fashion blogger but in this posting you will find the taste of traditional Indonesian Fashion. 


The lamp that you can find in front of the door of Batik Chic.




You will see this when you first enter the Batik Chic. 
Totally awesome. 
I felt like entering an authentic traditional place.  





These are the dresses that produce by Batik Chic. 
I love the design of kebaya that different with others.




And these are the real treasures of Batik Chic.
If you know what the materials that made these bags, you will be shock.
Because it's totally creative way to make a bag from the materials that maybe have never been unthinkable of other people.




 The collection of bags in Batik Chic.




See, how awesome the bags are. It will become a prestigous thing if you were it. 




If my memories save correctly, this bag is made of the branch of some plants in some places. Totally unique.  




 If my memories save correctly, this bag is made of the branch of anggrek from a place in Indonesia which is rare and mix with kind of tenun. That's totally awesome. 




This bag has the motif of cumi kalimantan.  






















































Those are the lunch clutches which is can be used too for kondangan.  




The pink one is made of sutra. 
























The side of the cashier.





 When the traditional meet the modern. 
  




Which one do you think is the best?
For me, I wanna have or wear all of those dresses. 




Psstt.. Mrs. Novita Yunus said that she gives the appreciation to her customers with make them as the model of her dresses or products. 




I love the design of this outfit. 




I can't say anything because this is so awesome. 
It will very match to wear on Friday. 
Why Friday? Because every Friday is batik day.
Not must be in Friday too for wearing this outfit, cause this outfit really match to wear in everyday style. 
It suits you too when you want to go to any formal occasions. 




This is so Chic outfit.


I do fall in love with this place beside of the uniqueness, the lightning is also very good to take good photos.

So guys, if you wanna visit this place, Batik Chic Gallery, you can go to Jl. Kemang Selatan Raya No. 107 B, Jakarta Selatan 12730 or you can call (021) 71792844 / (021) 71792517.

Mrs. Novita Yunus also has Batik Chic Red Gallery at Jl. Kalimantan No. 6, Gubeng Surabaya with the telephone number (0231) 5039149 / (0231) 5032509.


And the last from this posting are the photos of mine at Batik Chic Gallery.



This is me and Rezi Suci Agustia, my class mate in WM 73.
She really get inspired by this company visit and she said that someday she want to have a business like this and I hope all of her dreams come true. 



 This is Rezi, Mrs. Novita Yunus and me. 
We took photo together at the end of company visit. 
Mrs. Novita Yunus really humble. 
I'm totally in love with her personality. She put the service as her priority for all her customers. 
So, guys and girls who interest with her product just go and visit Batik Chic Gallery and all of you can have chance to met her there. Actually beside of her busy schedule, she try to always be in Batik Chic Gallery. 



And this is us. Me and Rezi as the representative of WM 73 with Mr. Rovi (the lecturer of entrepreneurship major), Mrs. Novita Yunus with her partners and EM 11 entrepreneurship major.
FYI, all the participants in EM 11 entrepreneurship major have their own business. 
That's really cool ya... that every student in the class have their own business that founded by themselves. That's made me get inspired to have one too. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statement of Life Position

After so long time without any posting in my lovely blogspot, Now, I'm back. What I've been through for the recent period? Many things I've been deal with and thanks God I can do all of those things in YOUR guidance.  Due to my hectic program in master degree of Wijawiyata Manajemen (WM) in PPM Graduate school of management, I have been through many assignments, like grand paper, business case analysis, presentation, outing activities and many more, because in Wijawiyata program, it is teach me not only about hard skill but also soft skill. Really feel so grateful to become part of WM, especially WM batch 73. I've learnt so many things that words can't explain.  Start in 29 March 2015, the first day of the opening ceremony WM 73 and then in the next days we start the program, begin with the matriculation. The subjects who taught in the matriculation period are accounting and statistics. Since I've got those subjects during the bachelor degree, I

Chic Star 2013 by Chic Magazine (A Smart Magazine for Career Girls)

Hey ya my blog, this is my special post because Since long time ago I’ve never  write something about me and this is about the Important Experience in My Life and I will share it. This is about the precious moment in my life that Jesus gives me chance to become 1 of 10 finalists Chic Star 2013. Seriously for the first time I knew that I’ve been chosen as the finalist. I feel so Shocked, Surprised and Grateful. I still remember the moment that I knew it for the first time, it was Wednesday, 13 November 2013. I was doing my assignment at my college and then My Mom called me that there was a call from Chic Magazine on my Blackberry phone which is at home. So that I told Mom to said that I’m at college now and if there’s something to talk about I beg Mom to handle it for me, and My Mom said: “it couldn’t be like that, They told me that You must handle it by yourself.” And then I said: “How can? I didn’t bring that phone.” My mom said: ”I just give them this number so that they c

Jakarta Fashion House

Guys....... This is one thing that always making me proud to be Indonesian. Indonesian as an  archipelagic   island country  in  Southeast Asia , lying between the  Indian Ocean  and the  Pacific Ocean , have so many variations in culture. Me, as one of the millions citizens in Indonesia must respect every differential culture which exist in Indonesia. In order to make Indonesia’s position at the united in diversity, I thought that we must conserve local things from our lovely country. Many ways that we can do to make it real, for the example is like what Marstya Rini and Sam Bahtiar did. Both of them are the founders of Jakarta Fashion House, and the next big question goes to “What is Jakarta Fashion House?” Jakarta Fashion house is the first e-commerce platform which entirely dedicated to local fashion product. Indonesia has outstanding local designers and offer unparalleled craftmanship in the fashion industry sector. Jakarta Fashion House aims to empower design