Skip to main content

Statement of Life Position

After so long time without any posting in my lovely blogspot, Now, I'm back.

What I've been through for the recent period?

Many things I've been deal with and thanks God I can do all of those things in YOUR guidance. 

Due to my hectic program in master degree of Wijawiyata Manajemen (WM) in PPM Graduate school of management, I have been through many assignments, like grand paper, business case analysis, presentation, outing activities and many more, because in Wijawiyata program, it is teach me not only about hard skill but also soft skill. Really feel so grateful to become part of WM, especially WM batch 73. I've learnt so many things that words can't explain. 

Start in 29 March 2015, the first day of the opening ceremony WM 73 and then in the next days we start the program, begin with the matriculation. The subjects who taught in the matriculation period are accounting and statistics. Since I've got those subjects during the bachelor degree, I can do waive and even I do waive, I still attend the class regularly. 

In WM program, there are 3 big events that we must create, the first is meet and greet. The meet and greet more likely similar with the welcoming party for the new kids which entering a new environment, this event especially to introduce WM 73 to others batch of WM. Then... we go the second event "New Kids on The Block". This event almost similar with meet and greet, but the reach of this event wider than meet and greet. We introduce WM 73 to all the denizen of PPM, which are security, cleaning staff, consultant, trainer, lecturer, bachelor degree student from any programs, master degree of many programs, etc. 

These are the photos of me, as the part of WM 73 in some kind of events.




 This is the first complete group photo of WM 73.
We took this picture on Monday which our dress code is business formal attire with blazer for the ladies and tie for the gentlemen.




 This is the photo of part of WM 73 when We had finished our video and photo shoot for preparing Meet and Greet WM 73. 
Just to inform that I have posted the video of this shooting in my instagram (@freyona) or you can go and check freyona.tumblr.com to watch the video.




 And this is one of the hundreds or even thousands photos during the Meet and Greet WM 73 event.
In this meet and greet I did perform my ability to play piano and the video had been posted in my instagram (@freyona) or you can go and check freyona.tumblr.com to watch the video..




This is the photo of  WM 73 in New Kids on the Block event.



Alright guys, we back to the story. As we known together, I have a dream to become the cover of any fashion magazines since I was born. Okay, exactly from I was toddler, and as i grow older and older every each day, my dream is also growing, from just want to become the cover of any fashion magazines to walk on national or international catwalk and also become the world beauty queen, since I've watched the show of Miss Universe and Miss World when I was older than 7 years old, approximately on those ages. I believe that nothing is impossible, if we let God lead our life. So, I am trying and trying to take any opportunities that come into my life in order to accomplish my dream. Everything not always goes as what we wish to happen. There was must be the time of up and down in our life, but everything happen whether is up or down, just believe that God's plan must be the best for us and the trend of our graphic in life will also increase and never be decline. Just left it in God's hand. 

And this is it.........



 What is this? hohohoho..... 
I will make special posting for this event so that all of you can know the flow of the event.
Okay, for the spoiler is,....
This is the big event which always in Jakarta every year. 
This is a beauty pageant.
And you will find out in the next posting, I've prepared the posting, but not yet upload it due to the hectic assignments. But I promise that I will upload it. :)




And this the model hunt event who created by one of the biggest local Salon in Indonesia, Johnny Andrean. 



Yeah, that's me. I've been chosen as one of the finalists and I feel so grateful for it. 
Even though I'm not become the winner in this event, this is more than I've ever expect.
To have my small part photo in the one of the period flair magazine of Johnny Andrean is an honor for me. I got many people that told me that I'm in that flair before I know it by my self and after I know it, there still many people that told me that I'm in that flair. Really Thanks God.
I just pray that someday I can get the bigger part of my photo in the magazine or even the cover of magazines or maybe I will get the part of the big billboard of mine. 





Woaaaa.... This is really a lifetime experience...
This is my first time to try applying for Wajah femina and what....
I can become one of the 150 ladies which is chosen from thousand ladies out of there which is also applied for this. 
God.... Your blessing really uncountable. 
Even I can't make it to the Top 40 of Wajah Femina 2015, I'm really grateful for all of this. 
The point is not winning or losing, it's more about the process that God want you to do.

Okay, my name actually is Gendis and please, don't ever put "H" between D and I. 
Because if there is additional "H" in Gendis, the meaning of my name will be different and not supposed to what My Parents give.
hahahha......
But it's okay, it doesn't matter for this. :)



Back to the story again. Beside of hard skill, the soft skill also must be developed, and PPM through Leadership subject, teach us about soft skill and this is really kind of unique program that I've ever found in my life. Really that unique, different than others. In this leadership program, every of us be paired one to one with the WM 73 members and the pairing based on.... hmmm...
I don't know exactly what base that PPM use to pair us, maybe only PPM Leadership Mentoring team and God who know it. But I believe, every each of us who paired of is being paired with not due to chance but with the God's plan which work in it. And by the time goes by the God's plan will more and more work in it. 
Every pair of buddies, be grouped in a T group. My T Group name is "JAGERR".
J stands for Joseph
A stands for Adi
G stands for Gendis
E stands for Echi
R stands for Reyner
R stands for Rizky
With Mrs. Pratiwi Laksana as the mentor.


This is the first T group photo.




And this is it, I paired with Rizky Indra Aditya as my buddy. 


This is me and Rizky when we go through the forest in order to accomplish a goal.
Really many positive things that we got from this kind of activities.



 And this is the JAGERR photo before doing the outward activities.


From the right to left
Echi, Joseph, Me, Rizky, Reyner, Adi + our instructor.




It's okay if you can't find me on this boat, 
I'm the one who use the red masker with the brown hat and wearing white gloves.



Yeah... This is me when I was swimming in that lake.
Just enjoy every moment in outward activities.



So guys, that's really interesting moments in my life and I can never ever forget it.
And any of you interest in join with PPM Graduate School of Management for the WM 75 batch.
You must try this.one....



Are you looking for FULL SCHOLARSHIP in Management? We invite you all fresh graduates or young professional to apply The Future Leader 8 - A.M. Kadarman Scholarship (Master Degree program) from PPM School of Management Indonesia. The first and prestigious management business school in Indonesia. For more details and register please visit: ppm-school.ac.id/tfl Get our daily update on our facebook page:m.facebook.com/tflppm This is your CHANCE! See you on TOP, future leaders!




See you guys on the next post. Keep smile and stay alive. God Bless You all. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chic Star 2013 by Chic Magazine (A Smart Magazine for Career Girls)

Hey ya my blog, this is my special post because Since long time ago I’ve never  write something about me and this is about the Important Experience in My Life and I will share it. This is about the precious moment in my life that Jesus gives me chance to become 1 of 10 finalists Chic Star 2013. Seriously for the first time I knew that I’ve been chosen as the finalist. I feel so Shocked, Surprised and Grateful. I still remember the moment that I knew it for the first time, it was Wednesday, 13 November 2013. I was doing my assignment at my college and then My Mom called me that there was a call from Chic Magazine on my Blackberry phone which is at home. So that I told Mom to said that I’m at college now and if there’s something to talk about I beg Mom to handle it for me, and My Mom said: “it couldn’t be like that, They told me that You must handle it by yourself.” And then I said: “How can? I didn’t bring that phone.” My mom said: ”I just give them this number so that they c

About Wikan

Name: Ida Bagus Wikan. Gender: Not a boy, not a girl too. ( I don't know exactly what it is). Age: 16. Status: Like both (male and female). Hobby: Sleeping (it is a sleepaholic like a buffalo). Favorite color: Pink, navy blue, magenta, purple, black, burgundy. Okay, I write about him because he coerce me to write about him, if i don't write about him in my blog, he will punish me, bite me, and punch me. How cruel he is.hahahha... In my opinion, he is a good friend for me, and the others, but something he did crazy thing. But it isn't weird anymore because i'm crazier than him. He likes to play barbie dolls when she was a young girl. I think, i must put his photo in this blog, so the readers of my blog can know his/her face. OK, i'm sorry ya wikan, because i posted your photograph and make your reputation rather complicated.hehehe..peace... if you want me to change this post, just tell me. hahahhaha(devil laugh) :P *He is a normal boy*